Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Farmer's Market

OK, I know I've done a post on the farmer's market before and that it's kind of cheating (it's food, but it isn't a 'dish'), but I really do like taking photos at the farmer' market - and I'm in Milwaukee this week, so you get what you get.

Mini-Eggplant
Miniature eggplant

Jhan and I went a few weekends ago to pick up some things for meals that we were planning. We went right before the market closed as scored a huge bag of cayenne and other peppers for a buck, as well as some wonderful-looking oyster mushrooms. Both ended up in a beef and oyster mushrooms dish we'll post tomorrow.

Oyster Mushrooms
Oyster Mushrooms

The big difference here from my last farmer's market post is that we were in the middle of the day instead of 7AM. The different light made for different, but no less interesting, shots.

Peppers and Onions
Colorful peppers

Mini-Eggplant

Peppers

Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment