Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Farmer's Market

OK, so not every post is going to be pictures of my dinner getting cold.

Last Saturday we went to the local farmer's market, and I have to say that it was wonderful to get outside with some real light where I could use skills that I actually have, instead of stumbling around in the studio trying to figure out lighting ratios.

We went relatively early to the market (8:00AM) in order to get some nice early light, and there was plenty to be had.

Check out the nice sun spotlight on these loaves of bread:

Bread

Or on these:

Loaves of Bread

But bread wasn't all that I took photos of. There were plenty of fruits and vegetables. I had a field day and can't wait to do it again!!

Here are a few of my favorites. And oh yes, you'll be seeing some of this stuff in my coming posts.

Red cherry and yellow pear tomatoes

Cherry tomatoes

Chile peppers

Chile peppers

Mix of Tomatoes

Cherry Tomatoes

Cherry Tomatoes

Blackberries

No comments:

Post a Comment